These people loved working with Rhonda:
- "Rhonda was a referral when we first relocated to Ottawa in late 2015 and rented a house for a school year. Rhonda was extremely helpful through this process and even though we were only renting for a short time, went above and beyond to help us find the right rental for a brief 10 months. Then the following year we started thinking about purchasing a town home. We are currently living overseas so corresponded via email and messenger as we outlined what kind of housing we were looking for, the area of the city and the price range.We appreciated the quick feedback from Rhonda, her advice and honest perspective especially in terms of what options were worth considering. She took the time to understand what we were looking for. Furthermore, she understood our particular situation of being overseas and made the search process as practical as possible, including sending us short video footage of a couple of places we were considering. On a number of occasions she went the extra mile in terms of being available, providing back and forth feedback and helping us zero in on the most viable options. Her knowledge of the Ottawa market was also useful, especially considering trends in terms of purchasing and reselling a home, and market trends in general. She connected us to a mortgage specialist and even a local lawyer which was very helpful. When we eventually settled on a place and were prepared to make an offer, she helped us assess the pros and cons and answered our questions from a very practical point of view. She managed the process well and we were able to make an offer and have it accepted in a matter of a couple of days. Overall we have felt that Rhonda did not treat us just like another client but has taken the time to understand our needs and expectations and worked around those and has done so in a very personal way. We feel we cannot say enough about how much we have appreciated all Rhonda has done through these 2 experiences in finding housing. We highly recommend Rhonda for her professionalism, her knowledge of the real estate business, the local market and equally importantly for really understanding client needs and bringing a high level of personal touch at the same time."Emmanuel & Linda Isch, Ottawa
- "Working with Rhonda was amazing. From helping us stage our home and pricing it competitively in a buyer’s market, to working with her on buying a new home, Rhonda was a consummate professional, an understanding & helpful person to work with. She proved herself and stuck to her word of treating us as a client & not just a customer."Tracey
- "I would like to take a moment to thank you for all your hard work associated with the sale of my house. As you know I had some reservations with doing business with an agent that was a friend, but you were very professional in your approach to reassuring me that you were the right choice to meet my real estate needs. With the transaction nearing completion (closing in 5 days), I can say that you greatly exceeded my expectations with what you brought to the table in representing my interests. From the moment we decided to work together right up to now, your dedication, energy, professionalism and enthusiasm have overwhelmingly impressed me. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone who is in the market for a real estate agent. Thank you for everything you have done to assist me with this significant step in my life."Gord Cockell
- "Just a tiny token of our appreciation for all the care you have shown us over the last months. You have supported us emotionally, physically, and professionally through this big transition. It has been a pleasure working with you. All the best in your job and with your family."George & Shirley Borschewski
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to let you know what a delight it was to deal with Rhonda Legault during the sale of our home. Professional and knowledgeable combined with her great sense of humour and patience made this experience a pleasure. The time she took to tastefully stage our home resulted in multiple offers immediately after the house was put on the market. We are now settling nicely into a home that Rhonda helped us choose and I'd love to have her back to give me some of her fabulous decorating ideas! This is not the first time I've been through the process of relocating but it was the easiest transition, thanks to Rhonda."Susan Bloomfield
Subscribe to Community Vibe
If you’re interested in what the real estate market has to offer, subscribe to Rhonda’s exclusive real estate newsletter to receive monthly news to your Inbox.